[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: not so clean Joke] [02309] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: not so clean Joke]

A friend sent this to me. ;>)  Les

<<
      So a wise old man once told me a story about patience; One
      spring day, a fish was swimming about a foot below the surface of a
      lake and saw a fly hovering just out of striking distance.  The fish
      said to itself, "If that fly comes six inches closer, I'll jump up and
      have myself a meal."

      Just then, a bear on the shore of the lake looked up and said to
      itself, "If that fly gets any closer to that fish, the fish
      will jump up, and I'll catch the fish and have myself a meal."
      As luck would have it, a hunter saw what was happening. He
      thought to himself, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish
      will jump, the bear will lean over to grab the fish, and I'll shoot
      the bear."

      Just then, a rat was standing behind the hunter saying to
      itself, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the
      bear will lean over to grab the fish, the hunter will lean over to
      shoot the bear, and I'll grab the sandwich from the back pocket of the
      hunter.

      "However, unbeknownst to the rat, a cat was observing
      everything and thinking, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the
      fish will jump, the bear will grab the fish, the hunter will shoot the
      bear, the rat will grab the sandwich, and I'll snatch the rat."

      At that very moment, the fly dropped a few inches, the fish
      grabbed the fly, the bear grabbed the fish, the hunter shot the bear,
      the rat grabbed the sandwich, the cat jumped, missed the rat and
      landed in the lake.

      The moral of this story is:

      A lot has to happen before the pussy gets wet.

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----