Re: [MOL] I'm Tired!>Les [02308] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm Tired!>Les

<< That leaves JUST TWO PEOPLE to do the work. You and Me. And you're
 sitting on your flamin' arse reading this.
 NO WONDER I'M TIRED.

Marianne:

You and I are sitting on our arse reading and writting on the MOL so I guess
you are just tired because?????

Loved it  ;>)  Les