[MOL] Clean Joke>Les [02305] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Clean Joke>Les

I think I have already shared this with folks, but I  thought it was just as
funny as the first time.

Love  ;>)  Les

<<
 A burglar broke into a house one night.  He shone his flashlight around,
 looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to place in his
 sack, a strange disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is
 watching YOU!"
 He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off and froze.
 When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised himself
 a vacation after the next big score, then he clicked the light back on and
 began searching for more valuables.  Just as he pulled the stereo out so he
 could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard,  "Jesus is watching
 YOU!"
 Freaked out, he shined the light around frantically, looking for the source
 of the voice.  Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came
 to rest on a parrot.
 "Did you say that?"  he hissed at the parrot.
 "Yep," the parrot confessed, then squaked, "I'm trying to warn you."
 The burglar relaxed.  Warn me, huh?  Who are you?"
 "Moses," replied the parrot.  "Moses?"  the burglar laughed.  "What kind of
 stupid people would name a parrot 'Moses'?"
 "Probably the same kind of people who would name a Rotweiller Jesus," the
 bird answered.

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----