Re: [MOL] Zoloft, Prozac and Interferon Information- Marty [02304] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Zoloft, Prozac and Interferon Information- Marty

Dearest June,

I can hear in your voice and reply that you are one of those great souls
and survivors that by keeping all doors open and being very positive
about your well being and health progression, is essential for your
quality way of life and your quality lifestyle. Continue on, we are all
very proud of you.

God Bless
marty auslander