Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add [02303] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: MOL Vicci--I went to the site and asked them to remove add from M

Vicci, I just realized you live in Eagle Point. We are in Klamath. It's  nice to
have a MOLer so close!! If you are ever over this way, please give us a call.
Our number is 541-883-2351. We shop in Medford relatively often, and my daughter
works for the Medford Clinic, my son in-law at Willie's Boats. Eagle Point is a
nice area, we have some friends there, and my sis and hubby are thinking of
selling in Salem and looking around that area, probably next spring. They lived
in Central Point for 10 years when their children were young before Boise
Cascade promoted him and sent them to Portland.
   There aren't very many Oregonians on the forum. Joan Z