Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow! [02302] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow!

Dear Nancy,

Thank you and God Bless you for all your effort in making this
"Celebration To Life" an added bonus and bliss to this great years
event. Thank you

God Bless
marty