[MOL] Marty and All. [02301] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty and All.

Dearest Marty,
I too must add my thanks for your 'what I've learned' posting. I confess I
didn't get to it until tonight, but it contains many of the maxims I try to
live by (not always successfully, mind!). It is so nice to be back on mol,
and to be welcomed as a lost family member. You guys have no idea how very
much I missed you all. I am so glad that you and Barb are 'hanging in
there' and be assured you remain in my prayers, wherever I may be. All of
you. It saddens me deeply to see that so many are having great difficulties
right now, but it is also amazing the strength that flows through from us
all to each other. Rest easy and may we all continue to learn and grow from
each other.
Love
Marianne
xxxx