[MOL] I'm Tired! [02287] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I'm Tired!

Yes I'm tired, for several years now i've been blaming it on middle age (or
maybe not quite), droop, poor blood, lack of vitamins, air pollution,
nicotine, caffiene, under-arm odour, yellow wax build-up and other maladies
that really amke you wonder if life is worth living. BUT NOW, I find out
I'm tired because I am overworked. The population of this country is 17
million but 6 million are retired. That leaves 11 million to do the work.
Then there are 4 million at school. That leaves 7 million to do the work.
Of this total, 1 million are unemployed and 3 million are employed by the
Government. That leaves 3 million to do the work. Take from that total the
2 million employed by councils and local authorities, and that leaves 1
million to do the work. Now there are 620,000 in hospitals and 379,998 in
prisons. That leaves JUST TWO PEOPLE to do the work. You and Me. And you're
sitting on your flamin' arse reading this.
NO WONDER I'M TIRED.

love, Marianne    xxxx