Re: [MOL] trip to NY-all MOLers [02286] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] trip to NY-all MOLers

Dear Mary Ann and all,

The event of the Molers will be around 1:00 p.m. JOhn will be sending
directions of how to get to the park. I am hoping that some will be able
to meet the day before, just to get acquainted or earlier the day of the
19th. Barb and I will be in New YOrk around the 17th or 18th and may
stay in New Rochelle which is not too far. HOpe to see you all there
and  the exact information should be posted by JOhn shortly.

God Bless
marty and Barb auslander