Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow! [02285] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow!

Dear Pam and Lil,

I have been on Mol close to two years now. Jo has been on longer and I
believe Diana and JOhn were on around the same time as I or a little
after. When I first logged on, there were very few members. The last
count from the manager was about 400 or more registered members. hOpe
this info helps.

God Bless
marty