[MOL] If sensitive...DON'T READ THIS../Clinton joke [02279] Medicine On Line

[MOL] If sensitive...DON'T READ THIS../Clinton joke

When asked about the recent publicity regarding his affair, Mr Clinton
said;
"It was all a mistake, what I said was, ' hold my calls and sack the
cook!'"

Wayne made me do it HONEST!
Marianne