Re: [MOL] JOKE!/Les comments(( )) [02278] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOKE!/Les comments(( ))

<<
  See any good bumper stickers lately?  Here are some you may have
 missed....

  * Horn broken. Watch for finger.  ((Until it is broken or shot off))

  * Keep honking...I'm reloading.  ((aim at the finger))

  * Cover me.  I'm changing lanes. ((Must be from Ohio))

  * Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.  ((In Ohio
they have a lifetime guarentee for turn signals cause no one uses them))

  * I brake for no apparent reason.  ((must be a blond woman))

  * Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control. ((too cute))

  * We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?  (( how aboout a Mart
for Smart, They never did find the fountain))

  * He who laughs last thinks slowest.  ((Must be english or a Blond female )

  * Rehab is for quitters.   ((or confused quilters))

  * Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let her sleep.  ((I NEVER WAKE
UP           PEGGY))

  * Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician.  ((Why? Not usefull for those
that are brain dead))

  * Sorry, I don't date outside my species.  ((  I did that once and woke up
to find she was cayote ugly.))

  * Few women admit their age;  Fewer men act it. (( No fun in acting our age
))

  * A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.  ((I bought the
pill book and I am only thirty pills away from trying all of them listed))

  * Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot. (( is this from
Murphy's Law??))

  * Be nice to your kids.  They'll choose your nursing home.  ((probably three
states away))

  * Caution:  I drive like you do. ((or well like I used too))