[MOL] Suzanne/vacuum/Les [02277] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Suzanne/vacuum/Les

<< suzanne1@erols.com wrote:

 > Thank you Joicey  :)
 > Did it but forget the vacuum cleaner part - oh weell - they will be here
 > today!  heheheh >>

I think that I have found the perfect use for a vacuum cleaner, syphoning gas
out of a car.  I have a Sears shop vac which is really old that I will put in
the middle of my driveway to block entrance. Then I will remotely activate it
when they arrive. If that doesn't scare them away nothing will.

Love  ;>)  Les