Re: [MOL] Ring The Bells...Joicy/john [02276] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ring The Bells...Joicy/john

<< Hey -- you guys think it's EASY to find jokes that bad?? I have to work
 really hard at it -- twice as hard with you on vacation, John!! Take
 today, for example; couldn't find even one that meets my low standards!
 LOL! Love you guys, Joicy >>

Since when did we have standards for Jokes?  I do, however, screen all of the
jokes from my ex-sister-in-law cause some of them are just to raw to share
with you ladies.

Love you  ;>)  Les