Re: [MOL] Les/Mary Ann/Carla [02273] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les/Mary Ann/Carla

<<  I know my son will be home Labor Day weekend and since I haven't seen him
ALL summer, I would not be able to get together that weekend, but the next one
looks OK to me. How about you, Carla?   Mary Ann >>

OK by me.

Love  ;>)  Les