Re: [MOL] Les>Suzanne [02272] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les>Suzanne

<< You are in Cincy?!  Lived in Dayton for over 5 years just as they were
 developing Mt. Adams (I think that is the name - Johnny Bench had a new
 condo there) - loved the place - let's not talk about Dayton.

 Hope today is just as good or better for you!

 Suzanne >>

Where are you now? I hope you are away from the allergy capitol of the Ohio
valley.
OK  I won't talk about D.

Today is a tranquil day.  about the same as yesterday, thanks for asking.

You have a GREAT DAY
Love  ;>)  Les