Re: [MOL] Hair Loss [02269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hair Loss

Carol - your headache sounds horrible.  Bob has had a few "bad" headaches
but don't remember him talking about the head sore to the touch.   I have
friends who have had migranes who complain that their hair hurts.  Sounds
similar but don't know if it can be attributed to the chemo.  That is one
of the most frustrating things to me - knowing what is just some pain
normal to daily living stuff and what is chemo/radiation/medication,
etc.etc. caused.

Hope you are doing well and you are remembered in my prayers as are all
MOLers.  Best wishes and lots of love Paula