Re: [MOL] Nancy - Predizone [02260] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy - Predizone

Nanc:  This is called the drug from hell by many.  It is not a drug you can just
go off of without complications.  Also it deteriorates the bone density.  I
understand your pain, my friend couldn't be touched it would hurt her so much.  I
believe Lupus is a degenerative desease and also there are chat lines for it on
the web dear heart. Lillian  PS.  I also believe I read about it while researching
for the endonine disorders (which I have plenty of)