Re: [MOL] PAIN PAIN GO AWAY LITTLE JOICY WANT TO PLAY... [02256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PAIN PAIN GO AWAY LITTLE JOICY WANT TO PLAY...

Joicy, when I was researching on my various condition a man had written that he
fractured to vertabrays (due to the adrenal gland failure) all he did was stand up and
has found that this patch really works well for the pain in his back.  You will need to
ask your doctor more about this.  I know I will be asking mine when I go in Sept.  I am
noticing some very serious cracking in my bones of late, the left knee and left hip,
everytime I move I stop dead in my tracks untill I can get the pain to subside after the
cracking noise.  I mean it doesn't hurt to try anyway....love you, tbl, lillian and why
are you not asleep?