Re: [MOL] Les/Mary Ann/Carla [02254] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les/Mary Ann/Carla

Hello,
Don and I will be at the Hotel on base at Wright Patt the 8th and 9th of Oct.
and at my daughters the following week end in West Chester, OH.  I want to
meet you all.
Love Ya,
Nanc

<< Les, I talked to Nancy last night and she said that she and her husband