Re: [MOL] Betsy, do you want the MOL shirts? [02253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Betsy, do you want the MOL shirts?

Hi Betsy,
I've been trying to get ahold of you to see if you still want the shirts, one
large and one XXXlarge.  Send me a check for $24.00 and I'll send them out to
you, I have some done in those sizes.  My address is;

Nancy L. Postema
97 N. Weber Road
N. Muskegon, MI  49445

(616) 744-8362