Re: [MOL] Hi to All [02251] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi to All

Dear Betty,

I wish I had been free to come visit you.  As we are in the final stages, I
can't leave Charlies's side-he depends upon me for all bodily functions (I
should take a test to be a nurse), and since his brain and eyesight are
compromised, he wants to Feel me near him  all the time.

Did you mention that Bill Morrison MDA head and neck radiation genius does
SRS??

Betty, I don't know what AFP is, but the fact that is has gone down is good,
right?  Sometimes the tumors don't shrink right away.  But the corollary is
they are NOT GROWING!!!  Hooray!

Please stay in touch.  THe advancement of Charlie's disease compromises my
time, but it in no way lessens my care and concern for my friends.

Love,

Sally