[MOL] Hello to all and to all an early goodnight [02250] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello to all and to all an early goodnight

I can't believe this myself, but I am going to bed.  I am trying to turn my nights into nights and get back some of those daylight hours, so I will be ready for the NY/DC trip and be able to reopen my store... I am sorry I didn't get to write to some of you, but goodnight and God Bless you.. Much love, Carla