Re: [MOL] shirts [02245] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] shirts

OK  Jean,
Nancy L. Postema
97 N. Weber Road
N. Muskegon, MI  49445

(616) 744-8362

NLPOST@aol.com

In a message dated 8/25/98 8:23:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jtjohnson@juno.com writes:

<< Hi Nancy,
 O.K., can you give me your address again so I can order 1 shirt.  We're a
 little tight for money right now, but I do want to participate at least
 in that way if I don't manage to make it to New York for the reunion.
 Thanks.
 -Jean