Re: [MOL] Hair Loss - Carol [02244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hair Loss - Carol

Talked with my doctor about this very thing when I went to chemo last
Friday and his response was that they do not know why it happens, but many
patients who are losing their hair report pain on various parts of their
heads while the hair is going.  He said it should stop once the hair is
gone.  I don't normally feel it in the same way as you described; on when I
wash it.

I also use a conditioner called  "KMS Strategy Reconstructor" about which I
asked my good friend and beautician, Michael.  He told me that the
particular KMS worked because it has enzymes in it to help repair the hair
as it is breaking which, apparently, is the first thing that happens.  He
used a pure enzyme on my hair from a small bottly and even today when I
washed my hair, I did not seem to lose as much.

Hope this helps.

Suzanne