[MOL] NONIE [02234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] NONIE

Nonie, for starters, no apologies are ever needed for "taking care of
business" -- You need to do whatever is necessary to take care of
yourself. We're just terribly greedy, and you have such a beautiful way
with words, so we miss you when you're not on line. I'm just so sorry to
hear about all your set backs; I'm clearly going to have to up the
amperage on my prayers for you.  (Speaking of prayers...thanks for your
prayers for me. I deeply appreciate it.)

I just feel SICK that you won't be with us in New York, but I will do my
best to represent you! You can send the goodies to my work address:
	Joicy Becker-Richards
	PTS - Media Services
	Ground Level, Templeton Hall
	64 Mercer St.
	Princeton, NJ 08542
While you're sending it, why don't you send me a photo to scan in for
our Mol page? I'll be sure to send it right back, and it would mean a
lot to all of us. And we'll figure out some other way to get together
when you;re feeling better, ok?

{By the way, love your sense of humor -- it keeps us sane, doesn't it? I
never did wear wigs when I lost my hair. I shaved my head and did hats
when I wasn't "au naturelle"...}

Cyber-hug right back at you! Love, Joicy