[MOL] [Fwd: Naomi [02232] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Naomi

Sorry for my mistakes.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at cayenne.bmarts.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the address you provided.
Please check the intended recipient's e-mail address and try again.
Sorry it didn't work out.

<mol-cancer@lists.med.com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named lists.med.com. (#5.1.2)