Re: [MOL] Corvairs and vacuum cleaners [02231] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Corvairs and vacuum cleaners

Of course I read Les's post from Dave Barry. I look forward to Dave Barry's
column in our paper every Sunday. It is always full of such utter nonsense,
I can't help but love it. Does this mean you and I have something in common
Les. We both have a wierd sense of humor.
Liz P.