Re: [MOL] More on Christel [02226] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] More on Christel

Dear Liz,
Shunts often do become blocked, unfortunately. But Christel sounds like she
is doing really well. Children often do confound science, they don't have
the same 'hangups' we gain as adults and they often take one day at a time,
as we all should.
Keeping you all in our prayers.
Marianne