Re: [MOL] Noni [02223] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Noni

Your letter to Cindy was beautiful and so well written.  I am sorry to hear
about your vision, do you think the laser or the SRS treatment might work better
than the crainology?  This is only a suggestion.  We will really miss you at the
gathering and will definitely give you a report on how Joicy does on your
skit.....Special prayers come your way.  Your friend, Lillian