[MOL] JOKE! [02222] Medicine On Line

[MOL] JOKE!

 See any good bumper stickers lately?  Here are some you may have
missed....

 * Horn broken. Watch for finger.

 * Keep honking...I'm reloading.

 * Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot.

 * All generalizations are false.

 * Cover me.  I'm changing lanes.

 * I brake for no apparent reason.

 * Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.

 * I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

 * Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.

 * We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

 * He who laughs last thinks slowest.

 * I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

 * Rehab is for quitters.

 * I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.

 * Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let her sleep.

 * Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician.

 * I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a
vegetarian.

 * Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

 * No radio - Already stolen.

 * OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?

 * Few women admit their age;  Fewer men act it.

 * It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

 * A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

 * Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

 * Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

 * Be nice to your kids.  They'll choose your nursing home.

 * There are 3 kinds of people:  those who can count & those who can't.

 * Caution:  I drive like you do.