Re: [MOL] Betsy, we found her loitering! [02218] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Betsy, we found her loitering!

Lillian,
I have gotten her on the computer several times, although it was only to the
QVC home page!  LOL  I'm working on clearing out room in my room so that she
will be able to get her walker and/or wheelchair in here and not get stuck.
We have a meeting with a local ONC tomorrow as well as a hospice meeting, so
the day should be pretty interesting.  Will keep you all posted.  Thanks,

ttfn  (TaTa for now)
Betsy