Re: [MOL] Nancy - shirts [02216] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nancy - shirts

Dear Nancy,

I seem to recall you saying you had lupus.  My good friends daughter
who is only 10 years old has systemic lupus.  My mother-in-law has
lupus also but not systemic.  The ten year old is taking chemotherapy
treatments of cytoxin.  Have you ever heard of this?  Poor little
thing is a twin also and the prednisone they have had her on in the
past has completely changed the way she looks.  She has so many
problems from this lupus.  How long have you had it?  Any info would
be appreciated.

I would also like to order two shirts from you for Angelo and I.
Should I just mail you a check?  How much are they?  I need a
Medium and  Large.

Thanks,
Love,Mary