Re: [MOL] Ring The Bells...We Have a New Champion!! [02213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ring The Bells...We Have a New Champion!!

Hey -- you guys think it's EASY to find jokes that bad?? I have to work
really hard at it -- twice as hard with you on vacation, John!! Take
today, for example; couldn't find even one that meets my low standards!
LOL! Love you guys, Joicy