[MOL] JOICY [02212] Medicine On Line

[MOL] JOICY

Joicy,
Thanks for your kind words last week.  I've been off line for several
days -- have had several setbacks and altho' I've been trying to read
the posts, I have not been able to respond.

Am just delighted your tests turned out so good.  I'm going to take some
of the credit, for I was sending my best prayers heavenward for you.

When I think of what some of these cancer survivors, cancer journeyers,
and cancer caregivers are going through, my problems seem
inconsequential.  I'm on chemo, but feel good this round.  But I have
developed a severe vision loss because my tumor is pressing against my
optic nerve, and in the last 10 days, I have lost alomost all my sight.
I had an emergency MRI today, talked with my Neurosurgeon this
afternoon, and will talk with my oncologist tomorrow.  It looks like the
only solution is going to be another craniotomy afterall.  As bad as the
surgery is, the worst part is that I WILL MISS THE GATHERING ON
SEPTEMBER 19TH AND NOT BE ABLE TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!!!.  Yes, I am
screaming out loud!  You don't know how much I had been looking forward
to the gathering -- I even had a little skit prepared and some goodies
to hand out.  If I send them to you, would you like to do it for me?
If so, I will try to get everything off to you by Fed Ex if I know your
snail mail address. Knowing your personality, you can probably pull it
off better than I could!  Let me know your thoughts...
Sending a cyber hug -- Nonie