Re: [MOL] Hurricane moving on.... [02211] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hurricane moving on....

Mary Ann, glad you got those tickets, wise decision on your part, hope John
remembers kleenexs and rest rooms, because surly many a tear will be shed and
many a person will be dancing around with kidney excitement!  What a glorious
event it will be.  Your friend, Lillian