Re: [MOL] little joke [02207] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] little joke

Dear Martha:

Believe it or not, I worked for the HMO side of Blue Cross as a temp for a
few weeks well over two years ago and one of the HMO salesmen told me that
joke in a somewhat different format, but the ending was the same.

Nice to know they can laugh at themselves  :)

Suzanne