Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow! [02204] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow!

Hey...soapboxes are okay!  I am glad that the folks like you are in this
group where I can see that we are not alone in this journey like the rest
of society sometimes makes us feel.  Thanks for sharing..

pam