Re: [MOL] E.Coli Bacteria Found in Beef [02203] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] E.Coli Bacteria Found in Beef

Pam, what I am asking is:  are the animals not given harmones to fatten them up,
in other words nothing is slipped into their feed, or injected into the
animals.  I believe this would be an excelent market; as so many countries are
boycoting our meats because of whats being given to the beef; etc.