Re: [MOL] Betsy, we found her loitering! [02202] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Betsy, we found her loitering!

Betsy, it was great hearing from you and your bringing us up to date on your mom
and   you her wonderful caregiver.  We keep you in our thoughts and prayers....why
don't you teach your mom how to use the computer?  Second thought, you might not
get it back; but it would give her an outlet.  Love, Lillian