[MOL] LES [02201] Medicine On Line

[MOL] LES

Les,
I've had some complications and have been "off line" for several days.
But you wrote a lovely reply to my posting and I just wanted you to know
that I received it and enjoyed the message.  About the beaudiful day,
the blessings of children, the amazing consideration of one so young.
Yes, life can be splendiferous, even under adverse circumstances.  Only
a fool would waste a minute in destrustrive thoughts or modes.

By the way, why did the elephant cross I-75?

To get away from that crazy geek with the hermaphroditic gauze that was
trying to emasculate him when he was just hunting and pecking around
with the chickens.

;>] -- Nonie