Re: [MOL] Judy/breast cancer [02200] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy/breast cancer

Read your note to Paula with your bio and I was just curious of 2 things.  First
how old are you?  Second was there lymph node involvement?  I am a breast cancer
survivor also; so welcome to the group Judy.  Your mol friend, Lillian