Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow! [02199] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shirts mailed this Morning, ready to go out tomorrow!

Some molers have been on for more than a year, some from 6-8 months, some just
started.  I think Marty and John and Jo and Torie have been on the mol line the
longest, then I think Carla, right behind her, me, and down the line.lillian