Re: [MOL] Hurricane moving on.... [02197] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hurricane moving on....

>Lillian, what GREAT news!!!  I worry about all of the people that are
>still in Bonnie's path.  It would be nice if she would decide to turn out
>to sea and miss land altogether, but I guess that isn't the nature of
>hurricanes.  We vacationed at Nags Head when our children were young with
>all of my family.  We would rent one big house for a week and then all of
>the brothers, wives, and kids + Mom and Dad would move in.  It was a great
>way to spend some quality time together.  I sure hope that Bonnie stays
>away from there, too.
Did you see that I bought my airline tickets today?  It won't be long until
we will finally get to meet!  WOW!!!!  I'm excited!   Mary Ann

It appear's that we are safe from Bonnie; perhaps some rain and wind.