Re: [MOL] Hair Loss [02193] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hair Loss

Carol,

I didn't have the headache but my scalp and hair were sore and very tender to
the touch. I didn't lose all my hair, but it did thin out thru the center top.
I had it cut very short so it didn't appear too thin.

Feel better and remember I am praying for you and thinking of you and all our
fellow Molers.

Bye y'all,
Corinne