Re: [MOL] WHAT I'VE LEARNED [02189] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] WHAT I'VE LEARNED

Marty, I am saving these. You are truly doing a wonderful job of keeping us
on the path of heart. I haven't had time to post much as we are still
looking after three gardens. We love doing this but the weeds grow just as
fast as the keepers when we go away. God Bless, Jeanne