Re: [MOL]June's treatments! [02188] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]June's treatments!

Argila, June wrote:

Hi:

I hope so too.  I went for my consultation and body fitting yesterday.  Friday I have the Planning CT Scan w/o any dye (contrast) (can't think of the correct word).  All is well here.  I have been reading all your posts to everyone.  I bet you are happy you're back on line. I am really happy about being back on line!  I wish you much much luck June, know you are not alone.  All molers will say some heavy duty prayers and be anxious to know how you are doing.  Your friend, Lillian

Smile   Your friend     June