Re: [MOL] Suzanne [02187] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne

Suzanne, can't say I express my thanks for the help I get from my fellow
Molers either but do pray every day for us all. OK to bitch on Mol and its
good that you recognize your anger. Talk over plans for each day with your
"helpers" and tell them what you need in the way of help and if you are
feeling up to going on their excursions. If your tired, rest or do
something YOU enjoy. Lesson number one: YOU are numero uno and your needs
come first. Lesson number two or is it one: Learn to say NO, nicely of course.
God bless, Jeanne