[MOL] Queen and pope joke [02186] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Queen and pope joke

The Pope and Queen Elizabeth were standing on a balcony beaming
at thousands of people in the forecourt below.  The Queen says to
the Pope out of the corner of her mouth "I bet you a tenner that
I can make every English person in the crowd go wild with just a
wave of my hand."

The Pope says "No way. You can't do that."

The Queen says, "Watch this".

So the Queen waves her hand and every English person in the crowd
goes crazy, waving their little plastic Union Jacks on sticks and
cheering, basically going ballistic.

So the Pope is standing there going "Uh oh, what am I going to
do? I never thought she'd be able to do it."

So he thinks to himself for a minute and then he turns to her and
says, "I bet you I can make every IRISH person in the crowd go
wild, not just now, but for the rest of the week, with just one
nod of my head."

The Queen goes "No way, it can't be done."

So the Pope headbutts her.