Re: [MOL] The March Washington D.C. [02182] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The March Washington D.C.

Donna:  Pls. send me your phone number and we will call you with the perticulars
on where we can possible meet;etc.  Hopefully treatment will be over and you will
be up to the trip.  This will be great, Lillian